Hubli is the commercial center and business hub of North Karnataka.
Hubli being a commercial center it is mostly visited by business travellers.
It is access point for North Karnataka heritage itinerary covering Hampi.
- Nearest Airport - Hubballi Airport 4.0 Km via Gokul Road
- Nearest Railway Station - Hubballi Railway Station 6.8 Km via Gokul Road
- From Hubballi New Bus Stand 1.2 Km
- From Hubballi Old Bus Stand 4.2 Km
Distance from major cities
- Panjim (180 kms), Kolhapur (200 kms), Mangalore (365 kms), Bangalore (435 kms), Pune (436 kms), Mysore (489 kms), Hyderabad (507 kms), Navi Mumbai (531 kms), Thane (552 kms), Mumbai (554 kms), Belgaum (94 kms)
Connectivity by air
* wikipedia dated 30-7-2018
- Air India - Bangalore, Mumbai
- Alliance Air - Bangalore
- IndiGo - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Goa, Kochi
- SpiceJet - Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Mangalore, Mumbai
- Star Air (India) - Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Tirupati
Connectivity by bus
- Hubli is connected by bus with major cities like Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa,
Connectivity by Train
- Hubli is connected by train with major cities like Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai,
Hyderabad, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Chandigarh.